Friday, September 24, 2010

First day at St. Mary's!!!!!!

Reflection:

St. mary's was a blast.

I really didnt know what to expect on my first step forward towards my teaching career. I was pretty nervous to tell the truth. Probably my biggest fear was that the children would react negatively towards me and not want to play with me. I was hoping that the children would be willing to participate and want to be active and run around and play...and to my pleasant surprise, the kids loved that we visited and played games with them. All of the kids that i had the oppurtunity to play games with had a blast and really enjoyed the activities. I also had a lot of fun and had a smile on my face non stop. During the first couple of weeks at SUNY Cortland, i really was questioning weather or not i was in the right profession. It was not untill that night that i knew for sure that this is where i belong. I had an awesome time and got a pretty good workout as well running around with the kids.
Posted by peteype at 6:35 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment